Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, that set cookies when you visit our Websites. This helps us understand how you are using our services so that we can improve them.
Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
|Category of Cookie||Why We Use These Cookies|
|Essential||Essential cookies are strictly necessary for our online services to function properly. Like the other cookies we use, essential cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies. Non-essential cookies are any cookies that do not fall within the definition of essential cookies, such as cookies used to analyze your behavior on a website or personalize website and email content to your interest (“Analytics” cookies) or cookies used to display advertisements to you (“Advertising” cookies).|
|Preferences||"We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences."|
|Security||"We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks."|
|Performance||"We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page."|
|Analytics||"We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements."|
|Advertising||"We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, make the ads more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our Websites and track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites."|
We share information about your use of our Websites with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
- Google Tag Manager: This cookie is associated with Google Tag Manager which we use to load scripts into our Website pages. For information about Google Tag Manager, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/.
- Google Shopping Review: This cookie pulls in seller reviews from different websites and integrates them with Google Shopping. For more information, please visit https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6149970.
- Google Analytics and GA Audiences: These cookies gather information allowing us to understand interactions with our Websites and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you. Google Analytics is an internet analytics service based on cookies provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The data generated by the cookie is usually sent to a Google server in the US, where it is stored. However, since IP anonymization is activated on this Website, your IP address will first be shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the United States and shortened. On behalf of YOGADEPT , Google uses this information to evaluate your use of this Websites, to provide reports on activities on this Website and to provide YOGADEPT with additional services related to the use of this Website and the internet. We have a legitimate interest in processing your data for these purposes to customize your experience on our Websites. For information about Google Analytics and to opt out, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html and http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- DoubleClick, Google AdWords Conversion, Google Dynamic Remarketing: These cookies collect information about you to show you relevant ads. For more information about DoubleClick, Google AdWords Conversion, and Google Dynamic Remarketing please visit https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ and http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. To manage or opt out of personalization of advertisements by Google, please visit https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous.
- Facebook Custom Audience: This cookie allows us to serve ads to a specific set of people through Facebook. You can manage your privacy settings in the privacy tab of your Facebook account. For more information about Facebook ads and to manage or opt out of personalization of advertisements by Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/.
- Facebook Connect: This cookie enables social website plugins like the Like button, the Share button, comments and other tools that let you share your experience off of Facebook with your friends and others on Facebook. You can manage your privacy settings in the privacy tab of your Facebook account. For more information about Facebook’s social plugins, please visit https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the YOGADEPT Website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do so, some features of this site might not work as intended. You can refuse or delete cookies by clicking “Learn More/Decline” in the cookie banner on our Websites.
Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies.
To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance at http://youronlinechoices.eu/.
To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest or Google Ads settings.Contact Us